Who is Tempco Manufacturing
Tempco Manufacturing is your precision stamping and sheet metal solutions, provider.
For over 70 years Tempco Manufacturing has been a mainstay in Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota and the surrounding area. Tempco is a custom stamping and sheet metal fabrication manufacturer. Working with a variety of metal materials, we produce precision stamping products, tooling for those stamping products, sheet metal fabrication products, and assemblies for customers all over the world spanning a wide variety of industries.
At Tempco, "Quality is King." We uphold the most rigorous of manufacturing quality control standards. In addition, we produce all our own tooling for our punch presses and press brakes, which generates considerable savings for you in the production of your parts. We do more than just work for you, we also work with you to address your manufacturing challenges as we would our own, and will work collaboratively with you to create a value-added relationship.
- 70-plus year, 3rd generation, family owned/operated Minnesota business in the metal stamping and sheet metal fabrication industry
- Full-service, one-stop shop metal stamping and sheet metal fabrication company specializing in high quality, low cost, precision metal stampings and sheet metal fabrication
- Top notch in-house lifetime tooling program
- Loyal Midwestern, national and international customer base representing multiple industries
Our Manufacturing Facility
Tempco Manufacturing's modern manufacturing facility includes over 83,000 square feet of production space, including our state-of-the-art tool and die shop, along with a separate 37,000 square foot warehouse for finished goods to better serve our clients and their pull programs.
We are constantly investing in our equipment to meet the current demands of the precision stamping and precision sheet metal industry, as well as continually training our employees in the latest manufacturing technologies. Our expert team is trained to handle the most complex of manufacturing challenges for short run stampings, long run stampings, and an assortment of sheet metal fabrications.
- 120,000 square feet of modern production area
- State-of-the-art metal stamping and sheet metal fabrication equipment with highly trained operators
We here at Tempco pride ourselves in our metal stamping sheet metal fabrication skill and specialty. We enjoy speaking with all industry representatives.