Water Jet Cutting
OMAX MAXIEM 1530 Water Jet Machine
The OMAX MAXIEM 1530 CNC water jet cutting machine is a powerful and versatile cutting tool that utilizes a constant, high-pressure stream of water mixed with a granular abrasive substance to cut very narrow lines through metal or other materials.
At Tempco Manufacturing, we utilize the industry’s most advanced technology’s and state-of-the-art CNC water cutting metal equipment to produce parts and components that are manufactured to your project’s exact specifications. To support our OMAX MAXIEM 1530 water jet cutting capabilities, we produce all our own tooling for our punch presses and press brakes, which generates considerable savings for you in the production of your parts.
Contact us for more information regarding our OMAX MAXIEM 1530 water jet machine and CNC water cutting metal capabilities or call us at 651-452-1441 and we will happily discuss your exact water jet cutting requirements. Tempco Manufacturing is your trusted source for advanced CNC water jet cutting services.
Water Jet Cutting Advantages
With a wide range of sophisticated features, the MAXIEM 1530 sets a higher standard for precision abrasive waterjet cutting. The machine’s unique tank design is built to handle common plate size and the advanced linear motion system uses digital linear encoders to provide instant micron-level cutting head position feedback for accurate part production. MAXIEM 1530 benefits include:
- Machines a broad range of materials and thicknesses
- CNC programming for very fast cutting speeds (up to 500” per minute) and exceptional precision (±0.003”/±0.076mm or better)
- Water jet cutting does not create heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses in the material
- Uses no tooling and only minimal fixturing for increased productivity and reduced cost
- Water jet cutting produces a smooth edge on machined parts, reducing the need for secondary finishing operations
- The environmentally-friendly process uses only water and natural garnet abrasive as cutting media
- Large work envelope for machining larger parts (X-Y axis:10’ × 5’2”/3,048mm × 1,575mm; Z axis: 12”/305mm; work table 12’2” × 5’8”/3,708mm × 1,727mm)
- Near perfect repeatability within ±0.001”/±0.025mm or better
Water Jet Cutting Eliminates Heat-Affected Zones
Unlike laser cutting and EDM processes that heat the material resulting in the need for secondary treatments, OMAX MAXIEM 1530 waterjet cut parts retain their heat treatment post cutting. This allows our customers to utilize heat treated materials for their parts without the need for costly secondary heat treatment processes.
Contact Tempco for Advanced Water Jet Cutting Capabilities Today
Located in St Paul, Minnesota, Tempco serves clients across the country and around the world. National and international customers in all industries know they can rely on us for high quality water jet cutting services. We look forward to working with you to improve your metal manufacturing process!
Contact us for more information regarding our OMAX MAXIEM 1530 Water Jet Machine and water cutting metal capabilities or request a quote for direct pricing information today. Tempco Manufacturing is your trusted source for state-of-the-art CNC water jet cutting services.