Metal Finishing Services
Improve aesthetic appearances and increase wear resistance with industrial metal finishing services. Suitable for a wide range of applications, our metal finishing methods include powder coating, anodizing, and plating finish options.
With over 70 years of metal fabrication experience, Tempco Manufacturing has provided high-quality precision sheet metal fabrication for customers worldwide. Our expertise includes working with a diverse range of industries, allowing us to create proven metal finishing processes that meet all your metal fabrication needs.
Short Lead Times for Industrial Metal Finishing
We offer fast turnaround for our metal finishing services, allowing us to deliver the parts you need, when you need them. At Tempco, we use local vendors to ensure your metal finishing projects are completed on-time and on-budget.
High-Quality Finishing Options
Commonly used to ensure clean surface finishes and reduce burrs, metal finishing protects your metal fabrication components from harsh chemicals and component wear and tear.
Powder Coating Metal Finishing
Prevent corrosion resistance and powder coat your metal fabrication components with our powder coating finishing method. Used as an aesthetic process, powder coating offers you a decorative finishing option that can produce glossy, matte, or textured finishes.
- We have established long-term vendor relationships who can paint components and parts cost-effectively.
- Materials ideal for powder coating includes steel and hot-rolled steel.
- Custom color powder options are available
- Cost is higher for custom powder
- Application Uses
- Outdoor telecommucations like emergency phones in parking ramps
- Medical and surgical components. We can powder coat parts not only to prevent rust but for aesthetics.
- Medical parts need less replacing when powder coated
As a chemical process, anodizing is an electrochemical method dipped into paint. Specifically used for aluminum, anodizing provides an oxide coating for a long-lasting finish.
- Anodizing is more expensive than plating.
- There are limited color options compared to powder coating.
- Can be used for aesthetics as well as coating purposes.
Plating Metal Finishing
Ideal for internal parts, metal plating provides an outer coating used to improve strength and exterior appearances.
- Cost-effective finishing option.
- Dip finishing process.
Benefits of Metal Finishing
While often used to enhance surface appearances, benefits of metal finishing include:
- Chemical resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- Electrical conductivity
- Torque/dimensional tolerance
Industrial Applications of Metal Finishing
Metal fabrication finishing is useful for industrial applications, including: