List Date: 05/13/2022
Location: St. Paul, MN
Ideal Candidate Profile
Tempco is currently seeking an energetic, experienced and self-motivated full-time Quality Inspector. This position is responsible for inspection of first piece, in process, and final work pieces to ensure the conformity to customer drawings and specifications in an ISO 13485 2016 and AS9100D environment.
• Ability to proficiently use Metrology Lab Equipment to ensure conformance to customer specifications: CMM, Vision Systems, Laser Measurement Systems, Height Gages, Hardness Tester.
• Experience in blueprint reading, surface plate work, and hand inspection gage required.
• Will act as backup to the Final Inspector and Floor Inspector as needed or required.
• Reporting all nonconformance findings to the Quality Management.
• Ensure all AS9100D + 13485 2016 inpection procedures and relevant SOP’s are being followed.
• Ability to effectively communicate, team player attitude and work well with others.
• All other duties assigned by Quality Manager.
Skills and Experience
• Associates Degree or technical certificate in a related field preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Must be familiar with various quality equipment and knowledge of mathematics.
• Preferred but not required experience: CMM + Vision System Programming, Metal Stamping Experience, GD+T
Tempco Manufacturing is a 3rd generation family held company, founded in 1945. We are a leading manufacturer of custom metal stamping and metal fabrication and work in just about every industry -ranging from Aerospace to Hardware to everything in between. Join our team and apply today – www.tempcomfg.com/careers.
• Competitive wages/benefits
• Job security
• Cutting edge technology
• On-the-job training
• Safe and clean work environment
• Diverse range of opportunities
• Create something tangible
• Full-time and Part-time positions
We take pride in taking care of our people. We offer competitive wages and our benefits include:
• Holiday / Vacation Pay
• Short-term Disability
• Tuition Reimbursement
Shop work hours are Monday to Thursday from 6am to 3pm and Fridays from 6am to noon.