List Date: 08/31/2018
Location: St. Paul, MN
· Run Backlog Summary report
· Move product from W.I.P. holding area to Stock Holding area.
· Weight counts parts for accuracy.
· Perform inventory transactions matching against proper ship date in the E.R.P. system.
· Cycle count stock parts.
· Coordinate with O.S.L. purchasing agent.
· Run inventory summaries and confirms accuracy.
· Consolidate stock parts on pallets to ensure adequate storage space.
· Performs duties using up-right and sit-down forklifts, hand jack and two wheelers.
· Load trucks.
· Assist in developing inventory procedures using continuous improvement techniques.
· Keep area clean and orderly.
· Ensures that all ISO9001 procedures are being followed according to the requirements of the job description.
· Act as backup to Shipping Supervisor, as needed. Review Backlog Summary, bills of lading, orders, and other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments, and shipping methods required to meet shipping schedules.
· Oversees outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
· Inspects loading operations to ensure compliance with shipping specifications.
Skills and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 – 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Email Resume to Apply
< Return to Job Postings