List Date: 4/1/2018
Location: St. Paul, MN
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have metal stamping and sheet metal fabrication experience.
- Reviews data to determine material and labor requirements and prepares itemized lists.
- Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
- Consults with customers, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Ensure that all ISO9001 and AS9100 procedures are being followed as it pertains to job responsibilities.
Email Resume to Apply
< Return to Job Postings